Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gluten Free Dairy Free No Roll Pie Crust


This recipe is adapted from a recipe at My Aspergers Girl. What an amazing blog, I find a fun recipe each time I visit (try the chocolate pudding) as well as a reminder to look at the blessings in my life. I adapted the ingredients so that this recipe makes 1 crust without using a mix and I omitted the sugar. This crust will rock your world! Quiches, cream pies, pumpkin pie...........


Gluten Free Dairy Free No Roll Pie Crust- So easy you can let the kids make it


1/3 c. sorghum flour

1/3 c. white rice flour

4 tsp. tapioca flour/starch

4 T. potato starch

scant 1/2 tsp. salt


1/3 c. canola oil

2 T. hemp or rice milk


In your pie plate combine all dry ingredients. Add oil and milk and stir with a fork until thoroughly combined. Press the dough evenly all over the pan. This takes a little time but you want it to be uniform. You can press the edges with a fork or shape them. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until browned, or fill and bake according to your recipe's directions.

No comments: